Specification of the unit:
• Four digital outputs
• Four digital inputs
• A maximum of 250 users can be programmed on the unit
• Outputs that can be controlled by calling the unit can be set for each individual user
• Outputs that can be controlled by SMS messages can be set for each individual user
• SMS messages for changes on the Inputs can be send to 5 different users
• Inputs that is monitored, can be set for each of the 5 users
• Each output can be configured as a PULSE, TIMED or LATCHING output
• Output pulse duration can be set between 0.5 .. 10 seconds
• Output timer duration can be set between 1 .. 720 minutes
• Each input can be configured to trigger on OFF to ON changes.
• Each input can be configured to trigger on ON to OFF changes
• Each input delay time can be set between 0 seconds and 1 hour
• Names and status text for each input can be set by the user
• Names and status text for each output can be set by the user
• Unit can be configured to receive SIM card balance messages via USSD messaging.
• All users can request I/O status updates of the unit
• All users can control individual outputs via SMS messages
• All user can control individual outputs by calling the unit
• Initial setup of the unit can only be done while at the unit.
• Initial setup can only be performed by the MASTER USER
• Initial setup commands are automatically disabled after ten minutes.
• Only calls and SMS messaged from known users can control the unit
• Users can only operate the outputs assigned to them by the MASTER USER
• Calls to this unit are free, as the call never gets answered.
• When the unit is called, the call will only drop after 2 seconds. This is confirmation to the caller that the
unit responded to the call.
• If the SIM card service provider supports USSD messages, balance inquiries can be made by the MASTER
USER. The USSD message that contains the balance will then be forwarded to the MASTER USER.